The Masonic Charity Foundation of Connecticut is honored to recognize a distinguished group of donors for their outstanding generosity and commitment to the mission of Masonicare: our Benefactors.
Every October, donors who have made gifts of $10,000 or more to The Masonic Charity Foundation of Connecticut within a 12-month period—or those who have made confirmed bequest intentions—are invited to an elegant luncheon in the Hartog Activities Center at Masonicare at Ashlar Village. Two separate luncheons are held to accommodate our many donors. At each luncheon, new donors are recognized and presented with a special award.
The Baldwin Society
The Baldwin Society is comprised of generous and caring individuals and organizations that have contributed to The Foundation’s Endowment Fund. Each member of The Baldwin Society has made one or more gifts in the amount of $10,000 or more to the Endowment Fund over a 12-month period.
2018 New and Renewing Baldwin Society Honorees
- Gustaf R. and Virginia S. Bodin
- John R. Boyce, II
- Robert W. Harriman, Sr.
- Trust of Robert W. Hunter
- Trust of Thomas Nesbit, Jr. and Anna C. Nesbit
- Stuart M. Smith
The Cleaveland Society
The Cleaveland Society was established in 2005 in grateful recognition of the individuals and organizations that have made unrestricted contributions of $10,000 or more in a 12-month period to The Masonic Charity Foundation of Connecticut.
2018 New and Renewing Cleaveland Society Honorees
- Rev. Donald F. Allen and Augusta H. Allen
- Ashlar Village Op Shop
- Mary E. Atha
- Connecticut Freemasons Foundation
- Trust of Robert E. Connor
- John P. Dilks (two gifts)
- Kenneth E. Duncan in memory of Ruth C. Duncan
- The Eastern Star Charity Foundation of Connecticut, Inc.
- Earl S. Evans
- Carol B. Isaacs
- Keith and Elaine Knowlton
- Estate of Cecilia Malin
- Trust of George D. Moore
- Estate of John D. Morgan
- Howard and Ann Orr
- Josephine Trotta Poliner in memory of her daughter Aurora Wrang Krupke
- Josephine Trotta Poliner in memory of her husband Myron J. Poliner
- Moses B. and Ann Rosenauer Fund
- Trust of Janet F. Rothwell
- Shirley A. Rouse
- Trust of Gordon A. Schlaf
- Estate of Jean J. Searles
- The Sisters’ Project
- Everett W. Spencer, Jr. (two gifts)
- William D. Stafford
- Arthur R. Tinsz
- Visiting Nurse & Hospice Care of Southwestern CT, Inc.
- Thomas F. Wylie
- Trust of Frank A. Young
Interested in Supporting The Masonic Charity Foundation?
Reach out to us today with your questions regarding donations to The Foundation.