The Masonic Charity Foundation of Connecticut is honored to recognize a distinguished group of donors for their outstanding generosity and commitment to the mission of Masonicare: our Benefactors.
Every October, donors who have made gifts of $10,000 or more to The Masonic Charity Foundation of Connecticut within a 12-month period—or those who have made confirmed bequest intentions—are invited to an elegant luncheon in the Hartog Activities Center at Masonicare at Ashlar Village. Two separate luncheons are held to accommodate our many donors. At each luncheon, new donors are recognized and presented with a special award.
The Baldwin Society
The Baldwin Society is comprised of generous and caring individuals and organizations that have contributed to The Foundation’s Endowment Fund. Each member of The Baldwin Society has made one or more gifts in the amount of $10,000 or more to the Endowment Fund over a 12-month period.
We welcome to The Baldwin Society the following donors who made new or additional commitments of $10,000 or more to the Endowment Fund in fiscal year 2020:
- Trust of Charles H. Peterson
- Gustaf R. and Virginia S. Bodin
- Robert W. Harriman, Sr.
- Thomas Nesbit, Jr. and Anna C. Nesbit
- Thomas F. Wylie
The Cleaveland Society
The Cleaveland Society was established in 2005 in grateful recognition of the individuals and organizations that have made unrestricted contributions of $10,000 or more in a 12-month period to The Masonic Charity Foundation of Connecticut.
We welcome to The Cleaveland Society the following donors who made unrestricted new or additional commitments of $10,000 or more in fiscal year 2020:
- Estate of Lawrence E. Bachman
- Trust of Lawrence E. Bachman
- John and Noreen Baris
- Estate of Sally Stowe Clemence
- Trust of Barbara C. Emanuelson
- Trust of Miller Haugh
- Trust of Sara Haugh
- Raymond Allen Koski & Barbara Petzoldt Koski in memory of Edward and Helen Petzoldt
- Estate of Caroline J. Kranyak
- Jack Pfann
- Gary and Sandy Post
- Gena and John Roberts
- Trust of Ruth E. Spring
- Estate of Wilbert R. Steinhauser
- Ashlar Village Op Shop
- Mary E. Atha
- Estate of John O. Brandt, Jr. in memory of Norma J. Brandt
- Connecticut Freemasons Foundation
- The Eastern Star Charity Foundation of Connecticut, Inc.
- Vincent A. Gierer
- Carol B. Isaacs
- Gary A. and Diane MacNeal
- Howard and Ann Orr
- Moses B. and Ann Rosenauer Fund
- Arthur R. Tinsz
Interested in Supporting The Masonic Charity Foundation?
Reach out to us today with your questions regarding donations to The Foundation.