Understanding Financial Options
Making the move to a Masonicare community or moving forward with a service is a big decision. These answers are offered to you as guidance.
Who do I contact if I have questions about my bill?
|Masonicare Behavioral Health Hospital||203-678-7873|
|Masonicare Skilled Nursing & Wright Residence||203-678-7873|
|Masonicare Home Health & Hospice||203-678-7837|
|Masonicare at Home||203-678-7837|
|Masonicare Assisted Living in the community||203-678-7837|
|Masonicare Independent & Assisted Living||203-678-7845|
What forms of payment do you accept?
Masonicare accepts check, credit card (Master Card, Visa and Discover) & HSA (Health Savings Account) credit cards with a credit card logo.
Where do I send my payments to?
Masonicare Behavioral Health Hospital, Skilling Nursing and Wright Residence
22 Masonic Avenue
Wallingford, CT 06492
Masonicare Home Health & Hospice, Masonicare at Home and Masonicare Assisted Living in the community
P.O. Box 150473
Hartford, CT 06115-0473
What Insurance plans does Masonicare accept?
Masonicare accepts most major Insurance plans*:
- Aetna – Behavioral Health Hospital, Clinic, SNF, Homecare and Hospice
- Anthem – Behavioral Health Hospital, Clinic, SNF, Homecare and Hospice
- Care Centrix – Homecare only
- Cigna Behavioral Health – Behavioral Health Hospital
- Cigna – Clinic and Hospice
- Connecticare – SNF, Homecare and Hospice
- Medicare – Behavioral Health Hospital, Clinic, SNF, Homecare and Hospice
- Medicaid – SNF, Wright Residence, Homecare and Hospice
- Oxford - Behavioral Health Hospital, Clinic and SNF
- United - Behavioral Health Hospital, Clinic, SNF, Homecare and Hospice
- Yale – Behavioral Health Hospital, SNF, Homecare and Hospice
- Wellcare – Clinic and SNF
*Insurance policies vary so please be sure to contact your plan for validation of participation.
*Residential Services are private pay with the exception of our other senior living options.