Masonicare’s CEO Pledge for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Masonicare’s mission to enhance the quality of life of everyone we serve – an ageless commitment to caring for the body, mind and spirit – rests on a workforce that reflects the rich diversity of the communities we serve. When you pursue a career with Masonicare, or choose us to provide services for you or a loved one, know that you’re choosing an organization that respects and celebrates the many ways in which we are different, while also embracing the human experiences shared by all.
As President and CEO of Masonicare, I firmly stand by my belief that class, race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, faith tradition, and other dimensions of diversity should never create barriers to opportunity or growth. It is essential for leaders across all industries to acknowledge that inequities exist, commit to diversity, equity and inclusion to drive a vision for change, and be accountable for implementing that change.
My pledge to you is that Masonicare will:
- Strictly adhere to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) laws, including those governing Equal Pay/Compensation Discrimination
- Continue to cultivate an atmosphere where diverse perspectives and experiences are welcomed and respected
- Focus on different talent strategies to ensure that diversity will always be a priority in our recruiting and professional development processes
- Provide opportunities to have complex conversations about diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Implement and expand education around unconscious bias
- Be inclusive in our marketing strategies and internal communications practices
- Continue to offer robust and inclusive benefits options to all eligible employees
- Promote gender equity by empowering women and removing systemic barriers to their advancement
- Provide reasonable accommodations for qualified, disabled employees as well as for qualified, disabled applicants for employment
- Create and maintain an internal resource hub for DEI
- Constantly review our policies to ensure they are consistent with all of the above measures
Just as Masonicare has adapted to meet the changing needs of those we serve, we will continue to reassess all of our diversity, equity, and inclusion practices to make sure that we are doing our part to create a more inclusive society where everyone can thrive.
President and CEO, Masonicare