Enjoying life and making your own choices is important. Sometimes; however, a helping hand can make all the difference. Masonicare’s Assisted Living communities offer gracious residential living combined with support for those who need some help with activities of daily living.
Assisted Living residents enjoy private apartments with a choice of studio, one- and two-bedroom floor plans. All apartments have design-safe, private bathrooms and well-appointed kitchenettes. Plus, residents can furnish and decorate their apartments with their own furniture and special touches.
Flexible Fee Options
Masonicare offers two payment options depending on your situation:
- Base monthly rent (per the size of the apartment) that covers room and board + a comprehensive Level of Care fee based on a nursing assessment of the resident’s needs.
- Base monthly rent (per the size of the apartment) that covers room and board + additional “a la carte” services. Under this option, you pay only for the services you need, such as medication management, bathing assistance or laundry.
Food, Activities & Medical Assistance
In Assisted Living, residents receive three nutritious meals daily, with a robust menu prepared by our award-winning dining staff. A full calendar of events and activities gives residents plenty to keep them active and engaged. Door-to-door transportation will take residents to medical appointments, scheduled shopping destinations, social outings and places of worship. Our staff of registered nurses, LPNs, resident care assistants and other trained professionals are onsite to care for our residents and assist with medications, blood pressure checks, etc. Security staff is on campus 24/7.
Masonicare Communities with Assisted Living:
Level of Care Services may include:
- Bathing and dressing
- Escorting and cueing
- Grooming and hygiene
- Medication management
- Safety checks
- Toileting assistance
- Peace of mind: 24 hour, 7 days a week nursing available
A La Carte services may include:
- Medication management (weekly pre-pours, reminders, order refills)
- Bathing or showering (1-2 times per week)
- Additional safety/well-being checks (2-3 times daily)
Get Information about Assisted Living
If you're interested in getting more information about Assisted Living options, contact Masonicare today.
Have more questions? Please call the Masonicare HelpLine: