Masonicare Community Services
Caring, Helpful, Informative & Confidential
Masonicare Community Services is a free, statewide outreach program available to any Connecticut resident. You do not need to be affiliated with the Masonic Fraternity to use this program. It’s part of Masonicare’s Community Benefit program and is supported by The Masonic Charity Foundation of Connecticut.
Representatives from Masonicare Community Services provide assistance in the comfort of your own home. Some of the services we offer are as follows:
- Medicare, Medicare Part D & Medicaid (Title 19)
- Assisted living
- Memory care assisted living
- Skilled Nursing
- Home care
- Eligibility for benefits
- Other insurance options
- Planning for your future needs
The program is especially designed to help:
- Children of older adults
- Anyone interested in programs & services for seniors
For additional information or to arrange a free, confidential home visit, please call Masonicare Community Services toll-free at 1-800-982-3919.
Some of the ways we actively support our local communities:
- Masonicare partners with Togetherhood - a group of Wallingford employers and service providers (Choate, Wallingford YMCA, The Wallingford Public Library, Masonicare, and the Wallingford Senior Center) to help diverse groups of residents with various hands-on projects and drives.
- Our team serves on numerous community benefit boards and commissions throughout the state of Connecticut.
- The Masonicare team serves and volunteers with many programs for Veterans.
- We help reserve spaces in their facilities to support local non-profit organizations by allowing for monthly meeting space at no charge.
- Our teams of nurses provide free blood pressure clinics in senior centers around the state.
- Our physical therapists offer a free exercise class for those seniors who have arthritis and joint disorders.
Additional past & present projects we continue to be a part of:
- Thanksgiving Food Basket Drive (a complete holiday meal) to help the families that the Meriden/Wallingford United Way serves
- Support food pantry’s in Wallingford, Chester, Pawcatuck and the Connecticut Food Bank
- Bottled Water & Fan Drive
- Adopt a Family for the Holidays
- Toy Drives
- Back to School Drive for school supplies
At Masonicare we have an ageless commitment to caring. We are grateful to serve and support our community.
To learn more about our social accountability committee, please contact Audrey Grove, Community Services & Social Accountability Director via email at email@example.com