The outpatient therapy team at Masonicare wants to get you back to your activities, back to work, and—most importantly—back to life! Our Outpatient Therapy Center is located at Masonicare Health Center in Wallingford, and it is open to adults of any age.
The experienced Physical and Occupational Therapists and Speech-Language Pathologists offer one-on-one attention and customized treatment plans designed to help you regain your utmost function and movement. Many of our therapists are certified in LSVT BIG® and LOUD® therapy to help improve the lives of people with Parkinson’s and other neurological disorders.
Masonicare treats a wide range of other conditions and issues, including:
- General orthopedic issues
- Joint replacements
- Back pain
- Foot pain
- Balance and gait issues
- Incontinence/bladder control issues
- Swallowing and speech issues
- Hand therapy and splinting
- LSVT BIG® and LOUD®
- Vestibular rehab
- Cognitive therapy
- Voice therapy
- Lymphedema treatment
“Masonicare’s LSVT LOUD® therapy improved my speech so I no longer feel isolated and can enjoy everyday conversation once again.”
– Mary, Rehab Patient
Exceptional Hands-on Care
The team at Masonicare is dedicated to providing an exceptional patient experience in a safe, compassionate and supportive environment. Our one-on-one therapy means you’ll work with the same therapist throughout your rehab process.
Our outpatient process can improve your quality of life by helping you:
- Overcome balance problems and reduce your risk of falls
- Recover from a joint replacement or other orthopedic surgery
- Learn how to properly use recommended adaptive equipment
- Improve your ability to perform activities of daily living and personal care
- Improve strength, mobility, and endurance
- Learn techniques to conserve energy
- Adapt to conditions that affect swallowing, speech, and voice
The Convenience You Need
The Outpatient Therapy Center is located within Masonicare Health Center, 22 Masonic Avenue, Wallingford, CT. You’ll enjoy free, safe and secure parking, just steps away from the entrance. Masonicare offers early and late appointments to fit your busy lifestyle, striving to make sure you’re seen within 24-48 hours.
To schedule a consultation, please call us at 203-679-5959.
Physicians may fax referrals to 203-679-3012.