Schedule a Free Hearing Screening
Get your ears checked & schedule a free hearing screening at Masonicare's Hearing Center! Our audiologist, Dr. Hillary Lewis, specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of hearing disorders and offers personalized guidance in selecting hearing aids that meet your needs. Just as you would schedule an annual physical or eye exam, it is equally important to take care of your hearing health, as hearing loss can lead to a higher incidence of falls, heart disease, diabetes, and cognitive decline.
Our services are open to all adults (18+). Start the process today by scheduling an appointment - just fill out the form or call us at 203-872-0869.
Our Audiology Services Include:
- Complete diagnostic hearing evaluations including patient and family education
- Free hearing screenings available
- Personalized guidance in selecting hearing aids that best meet individual needs and provide the greatest value
- Assistance in the selection of safety and communication devices, including:
- Bluetooth-adaptable and rechargeable devices
- Television infrared systems
- Amplified phones and other systems, smoke detectors, answering machines, and FM systems.
- Free demos of our advanced hearing aids and devices
- A new state of the art verification system to confirm hearing aid effectiveness
- Repair and service of hearing aids and devices, as well as loaner instruments during service periods
Masonicare’s Hearing Center is conveniently located on our main campus at 22 Masonic Avenue, Wallingford, CT, just off Routes 15 & 150. Free, secure parking is available. Call 203-872-0869 to schedule an appointment.
Request an Appointment
If you'd like to schedule an appointment with our audiologist, contact Masonicare today
Meet the Audiologist
Dr. Hillary Lewis has been with Masonicare for 17 years. She’s a licensed audiologist specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of hearing disorders. Dr. Lewis received her BA in Communication Disorders, her MA in Audiology from the University of Connecticut and her doctorate in Audiology from Salus University. She is also a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology.
Resources for You
Take advantage of these complimentary resources, ranging from self-evaluations that you can do at home to informative articles about hearing loss.
Hearing Loss Self-Evaluation
Complete a self-evaluation to help determine if you should schedule a professional hearing screening.
Companion Hearing Questionnaire
A significant other’s insight is crucial when it comes to evaluating hearing loss symptoms. Ask a friend or family member to complete this questionnaire as an additional home hearing evaluation.
Learn About Hearing Loss
This educational resource from our friends at HealthyHearing offers helpful insight into the symptoms, causes, and treatments of hearing loss.
Tell Us How We Did
Have a good experience with our team? Leave a review!
Or, if you're still unsure about setting up an appointment, check out the 5-star reviews left by our patients.