Audiology Services in Connecticut | Masonicare Hearing Center
Schedule a Free Hearing Screening
Get your ears checked & schedule a free hearing screening at Masonicare's Hearing Center! Our audiologist, Dr. Hillary Lewis, specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of hearing disorders and offers personalized guidance in selecting hearing aids that meet your needs. Just as you would schedule an annual physical or eye exam, it is equally important to take care of your hearing health, as hearing loss can lead to a higher incidence of falls, heart disease, diabetes, and cognitive decline.
Our services are open to all adults (18+). Start the process today by scheduling an appointment - just fill out the form or call us at 203-872-0869.
Our Audiology Services Include:
- Complete diagnostic hearing evaluations including patient and family education
- Free hearing screenings available
- Personalized guidance in selecting hearing aids that best meet individual needs and provide the greatest value
- Assistance in the selection of safety and communication devices, including:
- Bluetooth-adaptable and rechargeable devices
- Television infrared systems
- Amplified phones and other systems, smoke detectors, answering machines, and FM systems.
- Free demos of our advanced hearing aids and devices
- A new state of the art verification system to confirm hearing aid effectiveness
- Repair and service of hearing aids and devices, as well as loaner instruments during service periods
Masonicare’s Hearing Center is conveniently located on our main campus at 22 Masonic Avenue, Wallingford, CT, just off Routes 15 & 150. Free, secure parking is available. Call 203-872-0869 to schedule an appointment.