A charitable gift annuity is a simple agreement between you and The Masonic Charity Foundation of Connecticut. In exchange for your irrevocable gift of cash or securities, you receive a fixed income for life.
With a deferred gift annuity, the gift is generally made at a younger age, and annuity payments are deferred until a later date and time, typically one’s retirement. The rate is determined by your age when the payments will begin.
If you are interested in funding a charitable gift annuity with The Masonic Charity Foundation of Connecticut, please contact The Foundation at 203-679-5555 to request a personalized illustration.
Charitable Gift Annuities provide many benefits
- A fixed income for life for you and/or a loved one
- Partially tax-free annuity payments
- An immediate income tax deduction
- A reduction of your estate taxes
- With a gift of low-yielding securities, you can increase your income
- With a gift of appreciated securities, you can minimize capital gains taxes
- A meaningful gift to further the work of Masonicare