A charitable gift annuity is a simple agreement between you and The Masonic Charity Foundation of Connecticut. In exchange for your irrevocable gift of cash or securities, you receive a fixed income for life.
With a deferred gift annuity, the gift is generally made at a younger age, and annuity payments are deferred until a later date and time, typically one’s retirement. The rate is determined by your age when the payments will begin.
Click for current annuity rates.
If you are interested in a charitable gift annuity to The Masonic Charity Foundation of Connecticut, please complete the online gift annuity response form for a personalized illustration. Or, you may contact Jennifer King at The Foundation at 203-679-5555.
Charitable Gift Annuities provide many benefits
- a fixed income for life for you and/or a loved one
- partially tax-free annuity payments
- an immediate income tax deduction
- a reduction of your estate taxes
- with a gift of low-yielding securities, you can increase your income
- with a gift of appreciated securities, you can minimize capital gains taxes
- a meaningful gift to further the work of Masonicare