The 2019 Masonicare Wine & Beer Tasting will be held on Friday, May 31!
Last year, the Masonicare Wine & Beer Tasting raised over $70,000 to benefit Masonicare residents and patients in need. We are so grateful to our sponsors, guests and volunteers for making this first-ever event such a success!
The 2019 Masonicare Wine & Beer Tasting will be held on Friday, May 31, from 6:00-9:00 PM at Masonicare at Ashlar Village (74 Cheshire Road, Wallingford, CT).
Dollars raised by the Masonicare Wine & Beer Tasting help Masonicare pay for:
- Medical Out-Trips (CNA accompaniment for long-term care residents to their medical appointments)
- Live organ music during spiritual services
- Bedside arts and crafts
- Summer concerts
- Replacement batteries for power chairs and scooters
- Replacement batteries for hearing aids
- Homecare visits for home and community-based patients in need including nutrition consults, physical therapy, and skilled nursing
- Nightlights, pill organizers, and large-print calendars
... and many more programs and services that would not be paid for by any other source.
For more information about this event, please contact The Masonic Charity Foundation at 203-679-5555.