Thank you for your support of the 2018 Masonicare Wine & Beer Tasting!
The Masonicare Wine & Beer Tasting, held on Friday, June 22 at Masonicare at Ashlar Village, raised over $70,000 to benefit Masonicare residents and patients in need. We are so grateful to our sponsors, guests and volunteers for making this first-ever event such a success!
Dollars raised by the Masonicare Wine & Beer Tasting will help Masonicare pay for:
- Medical Out-Trips (CNA accompaniment for long-term care residents to their medical appointments)
- Live organ music during spiritual services
- Bedside arts and crafts
- Summer concerts
- Replacement batteries for power chairs and scooters
- Replacement batteries for hearing aids
- Homecare visits for home and community-based patients in need including nutrition consults, physical therapy, and skilled nursing
- Nightlights, pill organizers, and large-print calendars
... and many more programs and services that would not be paid for by any other source.
For more information about this event, please contact Lindsey LaFemina at 203-679-5571 or LLaFemina@masonicare.org.
Thank you to our Wine & Beer Tasting sponsors:
Bronze Sponsors: Hancock Pharmacy, Cooney Scully and Dowling, Michael Maglaras & Company, Fiduciary Investment Advisors (FIA), Heritage Floor Covering Co., Superior Energy, Sullivan & LeShane, Hunter Limousines