Wine & Beer Tasting
The 2019 Masonicare Wine & Beer Tasting will be held on Friday, May 31!
Last year, the Masonicare Wine & Beer Tasting raised over $70,000 to benefit Masonicare residents and patients in need. We are so grateful to our sponsors, guests and volunteers for making this first-ever event such a success!
The 2019 Masonicare Wine & Beer Tasting will be held on Friday, May 31, from 6:00-9:00 PM at Masonicare at Ashlar Village (74 Cheshire Road, Wallingford, CT).
Dollars raised by the Masonicare Wine & Beer Tasting help Masonicare pay for:
- Medical Out-Trips (CNA accompaniment for long-term care residents to their medical appointments)
- Live organ music during spiritual services
- Bedside arts and crafts
- Summer concerts
- Replacement batteries for power chairs and scooters
- Replacement batteries for hearing aids
- Homecare visits for home and community-based patients in need including nutrition consults, physical therapy, and skilled nursing
- Nightlights, pill organizers, and large-print calendars
... and many more programs and services that would not be paid for by any other source.
Tickets may be purchased at:
For more information about this event, please contact The Masonic Charity Foundation at 203-679-5555.