Senior Living Options
Rental apartments in Wallingford
Ready to say good-bye to household chores and hello to an independent-living retirement community full of new friends? Join us at our Independent Living apartments.
These apartments are designed for active seniors seeking companionship and a carefree lifestyle. We're located right in the heart of the Masonicare campus in Wallingford, a center for senior wellness, healthcare and activity.
Click here for a printable brochure for the Johnson, Hawkins, and Wells apartments.
Healthcare at your doorstep
The apartments are connected to Masonicare Health Center, giving you the assurance and peace-of-mind that comes from knowing that high quality healthcare and a full complement of support services and programs are available nearby whenever needed.
- A continuum of healthcare nearby. Even healthy, independent seniors appreciate the convenience of unlimited medical resources right in the neighborhood. Residents have access to Masonicare's interconnected continuum of care with the advantages of:
- 24-hour emergency response – If you need medical help, just activate your in-room emergency response system and it's moments away.
- Masonicare Hearing Center – Full array of audiology services including hearing care, testing and hearing aides.
- Rehab care on site – Should the need arise, you have priority access to short-term rehabilitation units at the Masonicare Health Center. You can receive the care you need and then return to your apartment when you're ready. Outpatient rehabilitation is also available with your doctor's referral.
- Regular transportation – Free convenient transportation picks you up and takes you to on-campus physicians and to referred specialists.
- Priority admission – Here's the most reassuring part. As a resident, you'll have priority access, if needed, for in-patient admission.
For more information, call the Masonicare HelpLine Center at 888-679-9997 or email email@example.com.