Support & Social Services
A vital community of activities and friendship.
Whether someone is a resident of a long term care unit or an independent living apartment, there’s always so much to do and enjoy at Masonicare Health Center.
Residents can take part in special events, ongoing social activities and be part of an active, vibrant community of friends and neighbors.
THERE’S ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON… join in:
- Creative: Crafts, ceramics, art classes, quilting, poetry and creative writing, collages/ murals
- Educational/ Intellectual: Including current events, travelogues, word games, trivia, special lectures, table games, sports talk
- Physical: Exercise, balloon volleyball, kickball, table bowling, Dutch shuffleboard, bean bag toss, walking groups
- Social: Monthly “day trips” (lunch, ice cream, casino, gardens, holiday lights, etc.), birthday parties, bingo night, concerts
- Spiritual Programs: Chat with Chaplain, hymn and prayer services, Episcopal/ Catholic/ Christian services, Jewish holiday program
- Other: Room to room visits, pet therapy, sensory stimulation, intergenerational program, movies and much more!
THERE’S ALWAYS SOMETHING TO DO… visit our:
- Cozy lounges
- Gift shop
- Coffee shop
- Exercise room
- Nondenominational church
- Convenience store