Social Activities and Enrichment
A vibrant community of activities and friendship
Whether someone is a resident of a long term care unit or an independent living apartment, there’s always so much to do and enjoy at Masonicare Health Center.
Residents can take part in special events, ongoing social activities and be part of an active community of friends and neighbors.
October 2018 Events Calendar.pdf
Types of activities include:
- Creative: Crafts, ceramics, art classes, quilting, poetry and creative writing, collages/ murals
- Educational/ Intellectual: Including current events, travelogues, word games, trivia, special lectures, table games, sports talk
- Physical: Exercise, balloon volleyball, kickball, table bowling, Dutch shuffleboard, bean bag toss, walking groups
- Social: Monthly “day trips” (lunch, ice cream, casino, gardens, holiday lights, etc.), birthday parties, bingo night, concerts
- Spiritual Programs: Chat with Chaplain, hymn and prayer services, Episcopal/ Catholic/ Christian services, Jewish holiday program
- Other: Room to room visits, pet therapy, sensory stimulation, intergenerational program, movies and much more!