Perhaps you’ve found yourself somewhat limited following an injury or surgery. Physical therapy, part of Masonicare’s extensive rehabilitative healthcare services, can help you regain strength and mobility through exercise. Offering Inpatient and Outpatient treatment, our services are all designed to extend your physical ability and quality of life.
Whom We Help
Adults of any age who have challenges in function or fitness due to fractures, joint replacements, amputations, arthritis, osteoporosis, balance disorders, or sports injuries.
What to Expect
Recovery doesn’t happen all at once; it may take a series of visits before you’re back in the game. You can count on your physical therapist to be there every step of the way, until you’re well on the road to recovery.
The Masonicare Difference
Our therapists are caring professionals who specialize in treatment of geriatric disorders, and will craft a treatment plan ideally suited to your situation. Inpatient physical therapy is available at the Masonicare Health Center and Masonicare of Newtown. Masonicare Health Center also offers outpatient physical therapy and physical therapy in your home is delivered by Masonicare Home Health & Hospice.
- LSVT BIG
- Vestibular (balance / dizziness) rehabilitation, gait training, strength training, manual therapy
- Exercise training
- Electrical stimulation, cervical/lumbar traction, iontophoresis
- Individual treatment plans
- Referrals to community resources
- Adaptive equipment and use training
- Education and support for patients, family members and caregivers
- Home safety analysis and adaptation recommendations