Rehabilitation Services: Inpatient, Outpatient & Home Care
After surgery or illness, you may need to regain some skills. At Masonicare in Connecticut, our skilled, sensitive rehabilitation professionals can work with you and your doctor to create a custom treatment plan. You’ll receive coaching, self-care information and healing exercises all designed to restore function and confidence. From inpatient to outpatient rehab, and/or reliable home care services, we meet your health needs.
Whom We Help
Adults of any age, not just Masons, who have challenges with walking and moving around, swallowing, verbal communication, or someone who needs help returning to doing their activities of daily living.
The Masonicare Difference
All our experienced rehabilitation therapists have completed their academic degrees and hold state licenses. They specialize in rehabilitation treatment to help you get back on your feet and will develop a treatment plan ideally suited to your situation. Outpatient rehab services are available at the Masonicare Health Center in Wallingford and Masonicare at Newtown. In-home therapy services are provided by Masonicare Home Health & Hospice.
Rehabilitation Services – Inpatient, Outpatient & Home Care
- Physical Therapy shows patients how to regain strength, balance, and walking through exercises.
- Our Therapists are also trained in LSVT BIG™, which is an effective therapy in improving amplitude in limb and body movement for neurological conditions including Parkinson’s disease.
- Speech Therapy helps patients communicate verbally with others and helps with swallowing disorders.
- Masonicare is one of the few providers in Connecticut to offer LSVT LOUD™, a voice therapy program to improve communication in people with Parkinson’s disease and other neurological conditions that affect speech clarity and volume.
- Occupational Therapy helps patients resume capabilities for independent living, such as bathing and dressing.