Primary Care Physician Services for Seniors
Choosing the right primary-care physician can be one of life’s most important decisions. Allow us to recommend one of our internists at Masonicare Primary Care Physicians. All are board certified, skilled in the care of seniors, and dedicated to preventing illness through good self-care. Following a comprehensive annual exam, they can develop a care plan and, if needed, link you to wellness programs and support groups designed to help older adults maintain physical function and independence.
Whom We Help
Connecticut adults, not just Masons, who are age 18 and over.
The Masonicare Difference
Our physicians have a complete appreciation of all the challenges seniors may face. So, more than just doctor’s care, they can offer a wealth of practical approaches to restore vitality—coping skills, problem solving, care planning, and community referrals.
Primary Care Physician Services
- In-office, handicapped-accessible care by appointment, Monday through Friday at Masonicare Primary Care Physician Services
- Round-the-clock on-call physician
- Access to a network of care and outpatient specialty clinics oriented to the needs of older patients
- Medical lab, radiology, X-ray and scanning services conveniently nearby
- Many insurance plans and most major managed care plans accepted
Masonicare Primary Care Physician Services
Masonicare Medical Office Building
67 Masonic Avenue, Wallingford, CT