Hospice Care - Across Connecticut
At Masonicare, we believe that hospice is not a place, but a philosophy of care with a holistic approach to encompassing body, mind and spirit. Our interdisciplinary team of nurses, social workers, counselors and volunteers brings hospice care into homes, assisted living communities, nursing facilities and even hospitals, including our Acute Medical Hospital Unit at the Masonicare Health Center in Wallingford.
Masonicare’s Hospice offers:
• In Home Hospice & Palliative Care
• Inpatient Hospice & Palliative Care
For more information on all of our hospice services, please call 888-482-8862.
We Honor Veterans
Masonicare hospice's veteran program recognizes the unique experiences of veterans and their families, especially when facing a life-limiting illness. Our staff receive specialized training and education to ensure care with dignity and respect.
Our program includes:
- A veteran-centric culture of care
- Veteran-to-veteran volunteers
- Attention to the spiritual and psychological needs of veterans and families
- Assistance navigating Veterans Administration
- Assistance understanding and ensuring veteran's benefits
- Veteran pinning ceremonies and recognition of service
- Assistance replacing lost medals
- Skilled and compassionate care and expertise in pain and symptom management
For more information, please contact a Masonicare hospice specialist at 800-528-6664 or the Masonicare HelpLine at 888-679-9997.