Perhaps you’ve found yourself somewhat limited following an injury or surgery. Physical therapy, part of Masonicare’s extensive rehabilitative healthcare services, can help get you regain strength and mobility through exercise and proper motion of your body parts. Covered by most major insurances, our services are all designed to extend your physical ability and quality of life.
Whom We Help
Adults of any age who have challenges of function or fitness due to, for example, fractures, joint replacements, amputations, arthritis, osteoporosis, or balance disorders.
What to Expect
Recovery doesn’t happen all at once; it may take a series of visits before you’re back in the game. You can count on your physical therapist to be there every step of the way, until you’re well on the road to recovery.
- Joint replacement recovery
- Fall prevention and gait training
- LSVT BIG™- specialized therapy for Parkinson's patients
- Referrals to community resources
- Adaptive equipment and use training
- Education and support for patients, family members and caregivers
- Home safety analysis and adaptation recommendations