What are complementary therapies? Complementary therapies combine the use of conventional and complementary therapies to help the individual in the physical, emotional, spiritual and psychosocial domains of life. Currently our staff include Registered Nurses and non-nurses who are Massage Therapists, Reiki Practitioners, Therapeutic Touch Practitioners, Integrated Energy Therapy Practitioners, Acupressure Therapists, Hypnotherapists and Aromatherapists.
Masonicare Home Health & Hospice serves people of every age in communities across the state. We are available to meet individuals in our branch offices or in the comfort of your home. Each session is uniquely tailored to meet your individual needs. Gift certificates are available.
How We Help
- Massage Therapy
- Reiki, Therapeutic Touch and Integrated Energy Therapies
- Energy clinics, classes, workshops in corporate, skilled nursing, assisted living and community settings
- Individual treatments available in the privacy and comfort of your own home
- Pain management consultations by skilled RNs, including the use of integrative therapies
- Stress management
- Corporate wellness
- Specialized retreats
- Certificate programs in Reiki, Therapeutic Touch and Integrated Energy Therapy
- Variety of holistic classes
- Programs custom designed to meet your needs
For more information, please call 860-952-1582 or 860-952-1578.