Outpatient Behavioral Health Services
Do you, or someone you love, have prolonged feelings of depression, anxiety, grief or sadness? Maybe you have low energy, trouble sleeping, or have lost interest in life’s daily pleasures. Hundreds of seniors seek assistance from Masonicare Behavioral Health services every year. Our team of caring professionals will treat you with dignity and compassion as they work to find solutions that are most comfortable for you and that best enhance your quality of life.
What are mental health services?
These may take the form of “talk” therapy to help you address unwanted behaviors or distressing thoughts, or consultation to help you acquire skills to cope with memory loss. Medication also may be prescribed.
Whom We Help
Older adults and their family members who face concerns such as anxiety, depression, or memory-related disorders.
What to Expect
You will meet one-on-one with a psychiatrist, a psychologist, an advanced psychiatric nurse practitioner, or a clinical social worker. All your conversations are held in strict privacy and will not be shared with anyone unless you agree.
The Masonicare Difference
As a Masonicare affiliate, Masonicare Behavioral Health has years of experience treating the behavioral health concerns of older adults. We also specialize in support to seniors’ families and caregivers.
Outpatient Mental Health Services
- Confidential testing, evaluation and treatment of older adults and families
- Specialty in loss, transition, depression, anxiety, dementia, Alzheimer’s disease.
- Medication assessment and consultation
- Individual, family and caregiver psychotherapy available
- Education on diagnoses and medications
- Referrals to other services, if needed
- Psychiatrists, advanced psychiatric nurse practitioners, clinical social workers
- Consultation and treatment available to long-term residents
Masonicare Behavioral Health
Masonicare Medical Office Building
67 Masonic Avenue, Wallingford, CT